- Registration is currently open but is closing soon. Therapeutic Riding classes are still available on a first come first serve basis. Classes are limited. Pre-Registration Form -2024
- October 1 – Registrations and scholarship applications are due. Registration closes for returning participants. New participants are accepted for limited time slots on the class schedule.
- January 1 – Class schedules are finalized and participants will receive their scheduled class time.
- April 1 completed medical forms are due.
Times for Classes: Available Jan 2024
We will be offering Therapeutic Riding and Equine Assisted Learning classes 5 days a week during the 2024 season. Classes will continue to focus building on previous skills and working toward new goals for all riders.
REINS is able to subsidize the majority of this cost through the generosity of individual and corporate sponsors as well as foundation grants and proceeds from fundraising events. Our rider fees cover less than 25% of the actual cost. We will be holding an orientation session in May for participants for instructor evaluation and so they are familiar with the site and safety protocols for 2024.
Upcoming Rider Dates:
- Completed Applications due October 1, 2024
- Scholarship Applications due October 1, 2024
- Scholarship Awards March 1, 2024
- Completed Medical Forms due April 1, 2024
An underlying mission of REINS Therapeutic Riding Program is to make its services affordable for all participants whose application for registration is accepted. REINS is able to fulfill this mission through donations and the administration of a scholarship program based strictly on need. Scholarship assistance is awarded based on financial need of the participant and/or their family. Questions can be directed to REINS at 920 946-8599.
Individuals applying to participate in a REINS program may complete a Scholarship Application and submit it with their application for participation. Action is taken on the application only after the individual has been scheduled into a REINS session.
AWARDING OF SCHOLARSHIP
All information provided on the Scholarship Application is kept in strict confidence. A Scholarship Committee reviews the applications and may find it necessary to request additional information, on a confidential basis.
Scholarships are awarded in the form of credit toward the tuition for scheduled services; the participant is notified of this award through a contact from a REINS staff member.
Scholarship Applications are mailed with registration packets. Contact us for an application at any time. We understand circumstances change and are always happy to review new applications.